Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Bridal Luncheon

My aunts threw a bridal luncheon for us the Wednesday before the wedding. It was at this cute little tea room, The Grapevine, on the square. The food was delicious and we all had a blast!

Mom and Mom-in-law, Lisa
some of the girls

Jones sign Caroline gave me!
chicken salad on a croissant and potato soup
turtle cheesecake
girls opening their bridesmaids gifts

cousins Ashley and Caroline
3 of the bridesmaids: Beth, Jennifer, and Jodi
Jennifer and Caroline
my aunts: Aunt Robin and Aunt Greta
After the luncheon, mom, Aunt Robin, Caroline, and I went to the nail place to get pretty for the wedding!



Tomorrow I will post pictures from the rehearsal!

16 comments:

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

How fun. Love that wood sign, I have a similar one I got for a wedding gift. Your dress is super cute!!

Lauren said...

So sweet!!! Everything was perfect and :) Love that sign!!!

Cameron and Rachel said...

Love the sign! I had my bridal luncheon there too. Such a cute little place and yummy food! Can't wait to see more pictures. You were beautiful!

Jennifer said...

I'm craving that chicken salad sandwich!!

Ashley said...

Weird! We have a Grapevine Cafe here and I always get the chicken salad on a croissant every time. Sooo good! I Hope you're soaking up and enjoying every moment of the bridal fun! I miss doing all of that!

Niki said...

Very fun!! Loving all the wedding recap stuff!!

Anonymous said...

Love the sign...so cute! What a fun way to start the festivities!

Aishlea said...

What a sweet thing for your aunts to do! :)

Jamie said...

Cute pictures! Now I'm craving potato soup, a chicken salad sandwich, and turtle cheesecake!

JMB said...

So I guess I had never seen a picture of your Ring/ROCK!! It is gorgeous and BIIG haha

I loove the sign you got!

Laura said...

Looks like fun! I love the sign!!

Unknown said...

I can't get over how pretty your ring is... even still!! lol
Looks like you guys had a great time :)

Ms. Emmy N said...

Sounds like such a fun time! The sign is so cute, and such a great idea for a wedding gift!! Your nails look great, I love that color on your toes!!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

oooh pretty nails and toes. That sign is adorable too!

Brittany said...

LOVE your pics!! Can't wait to see more!

a boy a girl and a pug said...

so fun! how cute is that sign and your nails looks so pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails