Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Another Shower

Sunday, Dustin's aunts threw me a bridal shower. This was my last shower and the wedding is in 10 days!
Dustin's mom made the cake. Isn't it cute?
Pretty hot pink roses!
Laughing with the hostesses!
A few pictures of opening presents.
This is a damask apron with Mrs. Jones monogrammed in red to match my kitchen. Cute huh?
Everyone contributed some kind of spice to this basket. Isn't that a great idea? I think we're set now!

And just a little peak at what my poor spare bedroom looks like. Everything is piled in there until we find a place for it all.
 I am so thankful for everyone's generosity! Dustin and I have really gotten some great gifts!

*Totally random, BUT...last night Jennifer and my brother Taylor came out and cooked us dinner. Jennifer made Lasagna and Taylor did a yummy Italian salad. I was so grateful to just be able to sit back and relax and let them cook for us. I've been very busy, so it was nice! Thank guys!!

18 comments:

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Beautiful shower pics...i love the quesadilla maker...can't wait to see pics of your wedding in 10 days!!

Aishlea said...

OHHH 10 days!!! SOoo close! :) I love the pink dress you are wearing!

Lauren said...

Girl, you have been blessed with all these amazing showers!!!! I agree with Aishlea, love your dress!!! And how sweet of Jennifer and Taylor to come and cook you dinner!!! And 10 days!!!!!! So soon!!! Exciting!

Classy Fab Sarah said...

What a gorgeous shower!!

Jennifer said...

I'm bout do dig in to those leftovers! We had fun last night!! And I love that you wore that pink dress to the shower. Perfect for the occasion!!

Kenj said...

I can't believe your wedding is in 10 day.! You must be so excited.! Can't wait to hear about it.!!

Brittany said...

What a beautiful shower!! Your wedding will be here in no time! Enjoy every minute!

Ms. Emmy N said...

Look like so much fun! Love the apron... Your wedding will be here before you know, how exciting!!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Whoa why the funny face at Corningware! I'm obsessed with Corningware for some reason I loveee it. I can't wait for bridal showers to get more stuff we need around the house :) Can't wait till your big day!

5th Belle Avenue said...

Oh how fun! I can't believe it's SO SOOOON!! SO EXCITING!

Annie said...

how fun!! you two have scored some awesome stuff!! i am loving the apron! the spice gift idea is so much fun! :)
all the pictures are super cute hun!
i'm kind of jealous that i won't be having a single shower....i guess we chose to have things that way so i'll just pretend through you ;)
the cake his mom made is so pretty!
i can't believe your big day is in just 10 days! ah!!!

beckylbranch said...

What a BEAUTIFUL shower! I want to get married again so I can get all those gifts again...ha..ha..enjoy it girl! You looked so pretty :)

Jamie said...

What a fun shower! Thanks for your tips yesterday :)

tara said...

love the dress you're wearing! very cute!

Mandy's Memories said...

Cute apron, how did I not see that today? Oh, that's right..... there was a mountain of gifts flooding the room when I walked in :)
Oh my gosh... You are getting married NEXT WEEK!!!! AHHHHH

Kristin said...

Hi Melissa! Just found your blog today, and I love it here! My little sis is getting married in the fall, and I'm just eating up all your great ideas - I esp. loved that idea that the ladies did at your shower w/ each contributing a spice.- Your pooch is adorable (I have a little white doggy to - a Bichon Frise), and guess what? You got engaged on my birthday! That must mean we should be friends or something lol!
Anyway, nice to meet you! ~Kristin from Windy Poplars

Heather said...

You are racking up on the goodies!! Yay!! You look so pretty!

Laura said...

I feel like a creep commenting on all of your posts, but our kitchen is black and white damask with red accents too! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails