Friday, June 25, 2010

25

Today is my brother Taylor's 25th birthday! 
We're going to The Happy Mexican tonight for dinner! We love that place!

Happy birthday Taylor!!

8 comments:

Brittany said...

Yummmy! Happy birthday!!

KLC said...

WOW- you two look sooo much alike! Happy birthday to your brother!! Yum I LOVE mexican food, have fun!

Annie said...

happy birthday to your brother!!!
enjoy the mexi din din :)

Melody said...

Thanks dear, it means a lot coming from a preschool teacher :)


We haven't been to Happy Mexican before but we LOVE Mexican food so I may have to try it out.

Mandy's Memories said...

Happy Birthday Taylor! I am so jealous I am missing out on mexican :(
What about the lasagna night plans? Is he still expecting it? haha

Heather said...

Happy Birthday to your brother, hope you guys had a wonderful time at dinner! Great picture!

Lauren said...

Hope he had wonderful birthday!!!!! :)

Lindsey said...

Aw happy birthday to him!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails