Friday, May 28, 2010

Ready to relax!

This afternoon, we are heading to the cabin!

I'm so ready to be out on the boat on the beautiful lake. 
I'm so ready to be laying out. 
I'm so ready to swim. 
I'm so ready to relax and have fun with family and friends! 

And, I have NO IDEA when I'm coming back. It won't be any earlier than Tuesday I know for sure. But, since I'm on summer break, I'm free to vacation as long as I please and I plan to do just that! 

This is a picture Caroline took last year of me laying out on top of the pontoon!
Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh that looks so relaxing! I'm so jealous!

Aishlea said...

Have a fabulous weekend getaway!!!!!! I'm jealous! :)

quite contrary said...

have a great one!!!

Annie said...

that sounds like so much fun!!
have a great time at the cabin!

Kenj said...

Looks lovely.! Have a great time.!

beckylbranch said...

Have fun! Sounds like the perfect way to relax!

Heather said...

I totally wish I could be there with you!! Have a great weekend!

Jillian said...

Hey, nice to meet you:) Love your blog!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails