Saturday, December 26, 2009

last week catch up

Monday night, Dustin and I went to dinner at Jennifer and Matt's. We hung out, ate dinner, exchanged gifts, and had a great time hanging out!


On Wednesday, we went to our friends Kenneth and Beth's house to do Christmas with them and their son Neal and Dustin's parents. Neal was so funny in his Batman costume!


Christmas Eve, Dustin and I went to my Nana and Papa's house. We had a big lunch and hung out with the family.



Dustin and I asked my Papa if he would marry us. We are very excited!!

Later, we went to Dustin's Aunt Lynn's house to hang out with his family. Of course, we ate some more. After everyone opened their presents, we had a wrapping paper ball fight. It was hilarious!!


Christmas Eve night, Taylor and I stayed at mom and dad's. We woke up Christmas morning and did our Santa and all our other gifts.

We had fun playing around with mom's new Memphis Tigers snuggie!


Taylor's girlfriend Katherine came over, my Daddy Bob came over, and Dustin came to visit for the afternoon too. It was one of the best Christmas days ever. We got to just hang out all day and be lazy. We never left the house. It was perfect!



Today mom, dad, and I hit up a couple sales and then went to eat. It's been a fun couple of days.

Tomorrow, we are doing Christmas with Dustin's grandparents. We still have 2 more with my family after that!

I hope everyone is having a fun, relaxing Christmas with their family and friends!


3 comments:

Confessions Of A Domestic Goddess said...

Sounds like a busy but fun Christmas....glad you enjoyed it!


xoxo!

Ams said...

Those pictures are great Melissa!
Sounds like you guys had a wonderful Christmas :)

Jennifer said...

That necklace looks great on you!!! SO glad ya'll are having a great Christmas this year!!! Love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails