One year ago today, I wrote my first blog post. I just went back and read it and the 2 comments I received (one from my aunt and one from my bestie Jennifer).
I just wanted to say how thankful I am to have met so many wonderful people through blogging. I have learned so much from all of you!
Sometimes it's overwhelming to think so many people actually care to read about me. Hello all 190 followers! Thank you for all the sweet comments you have left over the year and all the encouragement you have given me.
I am thankful for each and every one of you!
I have been truly blessed by this experience!
"And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him." Colossians 3:15-17


19 comments:
Isn't it crazy how fast time flies??? And I had two measly comments for like a good 6 months! :)
I'm so glad that we met through your blog! You're awesome! :) Have a great Thanksgiving girl!
Beautiful verse, Melissa!!
It rings so true with blogging. This should all be about doing it unto the lord. Not about how many followers we have or how many comments we receive, but the friendships we make a long the way are just an added bonus. You're right, such a blessing, isn't it?
Glad to have found you in the blog world, and here's to another year :)
Happy one year of blogging- so glad to have found your blog! :)
Happy one year!!!
That's awesome! :)
Yayyy congrats on your one year! What an accomplishment - blogs take a lot of time! LOVE your layout, it is SO cute and makes me SO excited for Christmas!!
Love the verse! I'm so glad you started blogging!
Congrats on your blogoversary!
Happy 1 year of blogging! Crazy how fast time flies right?
Today is my own one year... not of blogging... but of something else but still... YAY!
Happy blogging Anniversary!
Yay! Happy One Year-and to many more!!!
I have enjoyed reading through your blog this year! Keep on posting!
Congratulations!! I have enjoyed reading :-) I'm coming up on my one year, as well. Wow, time flies!
By the way, I love your new page- so cute!
Happy blogiversary!!
happy one year! love your new background too! hope yall have a happy thanksgiving!!
happy blog birthday! i always find it crazy that people want to read about me!
Well, you have a great blog my dear! thanks for your comment on my last post. Have a great thanksgiving! :)
I'm so thankful to have "met" you too girly!! Love that verse :) Happy Thanksgiving!!
I have enjoyed reading your blog this past year and look forward to all the rest.. so excited that I was one of your first to comment.. Love ya, Aunt Robin
Post a Comment