I know I haven't blogged in a while, but this has been a crazy past few days. A lot has been going on and I've been super busy. But, quickly, I wanted to thank those friends and family members that have been praying for me.
Today, I have to go to court for that silly speeding ticket I got in my neighborhood about a month ago. I'm nervous because I haven't done this in almost 8 years. Thank God for Dustin, he will be going with me!
Tomorrow, after work, I am heading to Indiana with Dustin and his parents to visit his family. We are excited to just get away for a bit. Pray for safe traveling for us.
Thank you friends!! I hope everyone is having a super week!


12 comments:
That stinks that you have to be in court today, but hope it all goes well! Have a safe trip this weekend and enjoy the time away!
Court will go fine. It just sucks when you have to go. Have a safe and fun trip.
Aw I'm sorry, I'm sure everything will go well! Hugs!
Have a safe trip! :-)
Good luck in court! I know everything will turn out okay! Enjoy your trip to Indiana!!! Wishing you safe travels!
Hope you are doing great! Have a safe trip ; )
Have a safe trip!
Happy travels and good luck in court Melissa! You will do just fine :)
Have a fun safe trip! Good luck with court. I'm sure it will be fine :)!! xoxo
Sounds like you are in much need of the little mini-vacation to Indiana! Praying for safe travels!
P.S. Hope the hearing went well!
safe travels sweetie!
I don't know how I just saw this post but I hope everything went fine with your speeding ticket. I hope you guys are having a good time on your trip and I'll be praying for safe travels.
Love ya,
Steph
Post a Comment