I've had most of my decorations up for almost 2 weeks. I just wanted to wait until after Thanksgiving to post the pictures. It just seemed more appropriate.
My tree and mantle
close up view of tree
red sparkly ornaments hanging from the kitchen chandelier
my manger
top of entertainment center
festive wreath on front door
the matching swag inside
my Memphis Tigers themed tree
close up of tree and ornaments I hand painted
I'm also working on a few other decorations!











15 comments:
Your decorations look really good.. I am working on my today and I am thinking it is time for some new ones but it will have to wait since I am retired and trying to not spend as much money this year.. loved your scriptures yesterday.. enjoy the rest of your time off.. it will be the Christmas break before you know it.. Love ya, Aunt Robin
Very cute!! Definitely love the Memphis Tigers tree!! My tree is always Tiger themed too!
So cute!! I love Christmas decorating!!
I like all your decor on the mantle- and the Santa pic on the wall!! :) It all looks so cute! I'm ready to get mine all done too!
So cute! I love Christmas!!
Seriously, Melissa, your decorations look GREAT!!!! :)
I LOVE your Tiger tree! Lawson has one too but its smaller and silver:)
You did a fabulous job decorating!!
Best decorations ever!! Love it!
I love your decorations! And now I wish I had a chandelier to hang ornaments from- so cute!!
Looks gorgeous! And I love the ornaments hanging from the chandelier. So pretty!
You've had your decorations up for two weeks?! Crazy. :) It's three days after Thanksgiving and I haven't even thought about decorating yet.
looks beautiful!!!
I love your decorations! They look so great!!
LOVE all your decorations!! So purdy!! :) NOW come help me with mine!!!
Post a Comment