Monday, October 5, 2009

Todd & Stacey's wedding

Dustin's good friend Todd got married this weekend in Savannah, TN. Dustin was in the wedding so we traveled back and forth both Friday and Saturday. It was an exhausting weekend, but we had a lot of fun! The wedding was outside and was beautiful with all the Fall decorations. I took over 100 pictures. 

The rehearsal dinner was a Luau theme since they are honeymooning in Hawaii!
my dress for the wedding day
the cool house where they took pictures before
Jami and I
Dustin with his brother, Russell
Dustin, Russell, and Charles doing their "James Bond look". Ha!
Dustin with the groom, Todd
Charles, Todd, Russell, Jami, Dustin, me
right before the ceremony started
Todd and Stacey
first dance

groom's cake table
Bride's cake
Ok, funny story....A limo was supposed to pick them up and take them to their hotel in Memphis. However, somehow they got mixed up and sent the hotel shuttle bus all the way to Savannah. It was terrible, but so funny. Poor Stacey! I thought she was gonna cry, but she wound up laughing and making the best of it. I would have died!! The hotel felt terrible for their mistake and sent a limo to meet them along the way so they could switch! 
They popped open a bottle of champagne for the bus ride!


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, how beautiful! Love your dress! Hope you have a great week! = )

Classy Fab Sarah said...

Your dress - and the bride's dress - are STUNNING!!

Looks like a beautiful location and a beautiful wedding!

There's No Place Like Memphis Mama said...

Awww ya for Todd! What a mix up! I would have hurt someone. It will be a great story though in years to come.

Aishlea said...

Oh wow! Your dress was so pretty! You looked beautiful! :)

Anonymous said...

You looked beautiful! I love that the bride and groom got a shuttle bus. Lol. I'm sure I would have cried, but in the aftermath a good laugh could have been had.

Jill said...

What a pretty wedding. I love the house where they did their photos.

Your dress is perfect. I love the color. I'm sure you've heard this before but I think blue is your color.

Ashley said...

What a pretty wedding!
I saw you commented on Whitney's post about trying Zumba for the first time! I started it at my gym a while ago! I was so scared because I have very little Coordination and rhythm, but I just love the class and Look forward to it every week now! It sure can be a workout and not as boring as running is for me! Good Luck! Also, I think the instuctor makes a world of difference! I hope you get a good one!

Anonymous said...

Looks gorgeous, love that house! Your dress is fab, you look great!!

Niki said...

Looks like a beautiful wedding! Totally loving your fall background!!

Whitney said...

So fun! You looked great and the bride's dress was gorgeous!

Jennifer said...

Those pics turned out great. Your dress was definitely my favorite. You looked hot!

Angela said...

Love your blue dress!! Loving this new fall layout also! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails