Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Holiday Labels

Check out these super cute Holiday labels on Vista Print. I love Vista Print. You can get super cute things for cheap! You can get these labels personalized for your family for free. All you have to do is pay the shipping which I believe is only $3!!



I follow Money Saving Mom and she posted about this yesterday. I just had to pass it along. You should follow her too. You can get some awesome printable coupons and many, many money saving hints! I love it!!

8 comments:

Ams said...

Ohhh those are SUPER cute! I may just invest :)

Unknown said...

i love them too! I did Coen's b-day invites from there this year and will do our Christmas cards too! you can't beat it!! the pricing is amazing!

Niki said...

Super cute! I am so glad you introduced me to vist print a while back!!

Brittney said...

Oh how cute! I love VistaPrint too!

Whitney said...

She is amazing! I follow her too and I'm constantly visiting her blog to see if she's updated! Ha!

Unknown said...

super cool! thanks for hookin me up :) i have fun making my own labels, but do NOT feel like doing it right now so im heading over to vista print at this moment!

d.a.r. said...

Sooo cute!! I am totally ordering these now!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Too cute. Those would be fabulous for Christmas cards!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails