Friday night Dustin and I went to dinner at Bahama Breeze. I love that place!!
This picture was taken with my phone.
My Breezy Sangria. It was so good! We also got jerk shrimp and jerk bbq salmon. Anything they have that is "jerk" has a yummy spicy Caribbean sauce on it.
Saturday, I went to the Memphis game to watch them lose, again. ;( But, I came home to my garage just about finished. I decided to contribute by painting two wooden signs to hang.
Sunday, we went to Dustin's brother's house to watch the Titans game. They also lost. I'm totally depending on my Cowboys to bring home a win tomorrow night. Anyway, I let Maddie do my hair. Beautiful, huh? Well, she said it was anyway! Ha!
7 comments:
LOVE Bahama Breeze, yum!
haha maddie is right! it's beautiful!
Sounds like a fun weekend, well, besides your teams losing! You should hire her as a stylist- your hair is cute! :)
BB is one of our most favorite restaurants. We love it!!!! And those signs are super cute. I'm AWFUL at free handing letters. I'm working on that one.
BB was one of our favorites!!! They closed ours down. One night we went to eat and the doors were locked!:(
I have always wanted to try Bahama Breeze! Maybe I'll make BF take me there this weekend! :)
that sangria looks great!! sounds like a fun weekend!
Post a Comment