Monday, September 21, 2009

manic monday

Today (in 45 minutes to be exact) is our visit from Jim Jaggers from news Channel 3 to support the Go Jim Go fundraiser. The money from this fundraiser goes to LeBonheur Children's hospital in Memphis, TN. 
Guess who is in charge of this? Me! 

I don't feel well. My head feels like a hot air balloon. It's all sinuses, but still. I would rather be in bed than dealing with this. I'm not in the mood. 

Also, I just put a hole in one of my favorite shirts. Awesome!

Not a good Monday!

**Edited (11:50)- I survived the Go Jim Go and somehow weaseled my way out of talking on the news like I had to last year. Thanks Mandy for doing it for me!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm still sick too. Going on 2 weeks!! But you'll do great with Go Jim GO. Maybe you'll be on the news again! :)

Iva Messy said...

ohh no!! I hope you feel best!!! eeekk, maybe you can fix your shirt!! ohh bleh! it will get better! good luck with the fundraiser! Have a great Monday Melissa!

Anonymous said...

Feel better girl. Sorry your so under the weather.

The Pink Chick said...

I hope you feel better very soon! Best wishes with your fundraiser! It sounds like it is a wonderful cause!

Leigh said...

Hey Melissa,
Highpoint is located in the old Briarcrest school over off of Poplar and Ridgeway. I live by Central so I used to go there too :)...I love Highpoint though..You and Dustin should come visit...let me know if yall do. I would love to see yall! You can look it up on Highpointmemphis.com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails