Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Praise God

I'm sitting here praising God that Dustin is ok!!

 He was in a bad car crash today that easily could have taken a life. But, thankfully, he had his guardian angel with him and was not injured. It was basically a head on collision that resulted in both trucks (most likely) being totaled. Both drivers (Dustin and the other guy) had their seat belts on and the air bags went off resulting in their safety.

 I am just so very thankful that he is ok. It makes me realize how precious life is and how little time we have with each other here on Earth! 

Thank you God for keeping my Dustin safe today!

20 comments:

Katie & Ryan said...

So sorry that he had to go through that, but so thankful that he is ok! Lots of prayers and good wishes for both of you!

Iva Messy said...

ohhhh my!! I am so sorry!!! I really am! I am so happy everything is ok!! The car is totally replaceable! So glad Dustin is fine!

Classy Fab Sarah said...

So glad he is ok. Wow, this is just crazy. Praise the Lord he is ok.

Crystal said...

Glad he is okay... God is Good!

Aishlea said...

I'm so glad he's okay! That would be terrifying!

The New Mrs said...

Wow, this is so scary and I am glad that he is okay...

Rachel said...

I'm so glad he's ok! I saw this on Twitter earlier! Thinking of you both today.

Lauren said...

Praising God with you..... Soooo glad he's okay!!!!

Niki said...

Praise God he's ok!!

Megan said...

So glad he is ok!! PTL!

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

Oh my gosh! how scary!! I'm so glad he's ok. PTL indeed!!

Mandy's Memories said...

Praise God he was safe.

Anonymous said...

So sorry that he was in a wreak but so happy that God kept him safe!

Anonymous said...

So glad everyone is ok...someone was taking care of him today = )

Elizabeth said...

Oh.MY.Gosh. I didn't know this. I'm SOOOOO glad he's OK!

Thanks for the update!

Annie said...

glad to hear he is ok! god is good!

USCEmily said...

Thank goodness Dustin is okay! He really must have a guardian angel!
Happy birthday to him, as well!!

Whitney said...

Car wrecks are so scary! I'm glad he is alright!

Alison said...

Ooh no!! I'm so glad he's okay!!

Praise God indeed!

Legally Pink and Green said...

Thank God for his safety! I'm glad he is okay.

hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails