Saturday, August 1, 2009

Painted Walls and a Patio Set

These are the before and after pictures of my kitchen and living room. The walls were a dull tanish gray color that I cannot even describe. But, I had Dustin's mom come paint them a gold color and I think it looks so cozy now!!
I bought a new patio set for the back yard. I got a great deal on it and I'm so excited!!
This is Dustin and Kenneth putting it all together for me in the garage! Thanks guys!
It's a bronze color with tan cushions. Doesn't it look nice?


19 comments:

TexanCouture said...

I love the new wall color and very cute patio set!

Jennifer said...

Looks so good with all the stuff back on the wall. And I LOVE the patio set!!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!!

Mandy's Memories said...

WOW! Your patio set is really nice. You will enjoy sitting out at it at night when the weather cools down. And the walls make a world a difference. The red seems to stand out so much more and I love those colors together.

Niki said...

Everything looks GREAT! Have a good day back at work tomorrow:)

Christina said...

LOVE the new wall color!

d.a.r. said...

Love it, it looks gorgeous!!!

Lauren said...

Girl, everything came together SO GREAT!!!! :) Love it!

Jill said...

LOVE the paint. It looks great and very cozy.

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

Love the paint

Sydney Carver Snyder said...

i love the paint!!

Rachel said...

It looks great! :) Now is a great time to buy patio furniture! Tons of end of the season sales :)

Robin said...

The new color looks great and I love your new outdoor table and chairs.. enjoyed seeing you at the lake.. such a fun time.. Have a wonderful school year.. know that I will be praying for you and your class all year long.. love ya, Aunt Robin

Alison said...

The new color is gorgeous!! And what a nice patio set - so cute! :)

CTB said...

Love the wall color. Very warm and inviting. Patio furniture looks great too!

sarah said...

The new patio set looks great!

Anonymous said...

I love the color on the walls!

Annie said...

really liking the wall color!! looks very fresh. and your patio set is so cute ;)

Brittney said...

Love the paint and house decor! It looks great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails