My preschoolers stagger in, which means they come 5 at a time. So far, I've had 10 of my 20 kids. All I can say is please pray for me! This group seems to be so babyfied. I really don't know a better word to use. I don't know if it's just because it was their first day or if I seriously have a group of babies. I don't remember them being like this last year.
Lord help me!!
We accept both 3 and 4 year olds. However, 4's have first priority. I guess they're weren't a lot of 4's trying to get in this year because almost 1/2 my class is 3 year olds.
Needless to say, I have a headache from all the cries for mommy! Some of these kids had never been left by mom before.


9 comments:
You are brave for looking after the little ones.
you are so right! Hopefully it was just first day jitters?!
Yikes!! Hopefully it was just because it was their first day. Otherwise you are gonna have a LONG year!!
How terrible... I'm sorry you're having a rough couple of days! I hope it gets better... fast.
oh they are just little babies! I actually feel the same way with my sunday school kids although I only see them once a week :) they are all entering kindergarten and they are so little and having a hard time being down with the big kids :)
I'm seriously hoping it gets better for you girl, and I'm sure it will!! :)
Wow...you have had a hard few days! I so couldn't do what you do! Maybe it will be easier for them the second day! I sure hope so!
Oh goodness! Good luck!
Oh gosh, my mom always goes through that the first of the year! I'm sure it will get better through the next couple of weeks. Is your Pre-K class a full day class?
Post a Comment