Okay I am IN LOVE with this video!! haha--thank you so much for posting....I got a GOOD, much, needed laugh after the start to this looong week of teaching.
I'm a wife, mommy, and preschool teacher loving my life! I went to the University of Memphis and I am a huge Tigers fan! GO TIGERS!! Dustin and I got married July 9, 2010. We welcomed our first baby girl, Ashlyn, on January 9, 2013. We are over the moon for this sweet girl! God has truly blessed us! If you are a visitor to my page, please feel free to leave comments! I love making new blogger friends!
6 comments:
oh my goodness!! how old is he? haha
I love him, I've watched this video a thousand times and laugh every time as if it's the first time that I've seen it...love it!
My first laugh of the day, thanks for this!
I seen this on the Tyra Banks show a while back ago! He is hilarious!
This is Great! I really hope when I have kids they make me laugh like that!
Okay I am IN LOVE with this video!! haha--thank you so much for posting....I got a GOOD, much, needed laugh after the start to this looong week of teaching.
This boy has got the moooooves.
xo
katie
Post a Comment