Thursday, July 23, 2009

What I've been busy doing

Yesterday for almost 5 hours I was busy painting trim and doors in the house. This doesn't seem like it would be that bad, but it TAKES FOREVER!!! Seriously, it's terrible! I painted until I ran out of paint yesterday. However, Dustin was so kind *ahem* to go by Home Depot last night and pick up more. Yay, I get to paint all day today too!! Ugh!

This is my signature painting outfit! Love it? That's a 2000 Prom t-shirt. Ha! 

Well, I'm off to paint some more. I've stalled long enough!

8 comments:

Lauren said...

Wish we could all come over and help and we can have a huge painting party, haha! How fun would that be?? :)

Niki said...

Painting party would be fun, minus the painting!!

Whitney said...

I don't envy you!

yours truly... said...

Two things:
1. I need that tie-dye shirt STAT!!
2. Please come paint for me too!!!

Lindsey said...

Busy girl!! It is gonna look fab!

Children of the 90s said...

I totally have a designated painting outfit too :) Good luck with it!

Kelly said...

I helped design that shirt when I was on Prom Committee..2000 Prom what a fun night!!! hehehe Little Bruce!

Anonymous said...

have fun painting! Surprisingly I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails