Wednesday, May 20, 2009

registration week

So, looks like I'm not a very good blogger these days. I guess I have other things on my mind. The end of the school year for one! I finally finished getting my classroom cleaned up. I had to take things off the walls and bulletin boards. Not sure why since I'm not moving rooms, but whatever!! Also, this week we have been registering our future preschoolers. Some a lot more in the future than others. For instance, we had 3 parents come register their 2 year olds. Seriously, moms? We aren't free daycare, although that's what you would like to imagine! Come back in a couple years please! Ugh! The bad thing is, we cannot turn anyone away. So we sit there in disbelief while these crazies take 30 minutes to do all the paperwork. 

Also, Dustin's sis-in-law came to register Cayden yesterday. It's so weird that he's even old enough to be in school yet. He was so excited! Jami said he found his backpack yesterday morning and was loading it up with stuff to bring! Ha! I hope he's able to get in. We have to take low income first. But, going by how slow we've been this week, there shouldn't be a problem. *fingers crossed*

I hope everyone is having a fabulous week. Friday is a a 1/2 day at school. I'm heading that afternoon to the lake for the long weekend. Then next Tuesday and Wednesday is inservice. Thursday is my first official day of summer! I CANNOT WAIT!!

6 comments:

Mrs. M said...

I am a MCS Teacher as well and I cannot wait til Wed. afternoon. This has felt like the longest week!

Candice said...

Have fun at the lake! The end of the school year takes a lot out of you...I still have until June 18th!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being done!!! Have fun at the lake!

Niki said...

Have fun at the lake!! I'm so jealous you're off all summer:)

The Pink Chick said...

Yay for the end of school! Enjoy your summer!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice blog you have here

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails