
Dustin and I started the 30 day shred yesterday. It's a 20-minute workout based on Jillian's exclusive 3-2-1 Strength/Cardio/Ab training circuit: 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio, and 1 minute of abs. There are 3 levels and you do 10 days on each level. Yesterday, I thought I would just die. I know 20 minutes is a very short time for a workout, but you don't even get one second of a break between exercises. Jillian is just about cruel! I woke up this morning sore. We just did day 2 and I know that it will be close to impossible to get out of the bed tomorrow, much less move. I've heard such awesome things about this workout DVD. I hope it works for us! I know many of you have tried it. How far are you? And were any of you able to finish the entire 30 days? Please give me some motivation people!!
On another note, Lauren Nicole Gifts is having a Very Bradley giveaway!! Go check it out!!

Heather tagged me:
Rules:1. Mention the person who tagged you.
2. List 6 unimportant things that make you happy
3. Tag 6 blogs & notify them with a teeny comment on their blog.
So here we go:
1. chips and rotel
2. eating dinner outside when it's warm
3. reading a good book
4. laying out in the summer
5. vacation
6. new shoes
If you wanna play, go for it!


9 comments:
it gets easier!! good luck!
Yes I Becca found a girl who completed it, but I have to go look for her blog again and I'll send you the link. I want to yell at Jillian when I do it lol
I love that Dustin is doing it with you! Keep up the good/hard work! Good luck!
Yesterday was my second day of the 30 day shred and I am definitely feeling it! Jared is doing it with me too...Keep up the good work!!
You are gonna rock it!!! It does get easier friend!
I have Jillian for the WiiFit and she's tough on that- I can only imagine how she'd be in the 30 day shred!! ALthough, I would like to at least try it!
Keep us updated on the status of it!
Girl, I have heard so much about the shreder, but only painful things, should I give it a try??? haha!!!
Also, my name is Lauren Nicole, haha, for real, and I think that should automatically qualify me to win, haha!!! :)
Oh, please keep us updated on this workout. If you like I might just have to buy it!
Thanks so much for your sweet comment! Sounds like the Shred is a tough one-I may have to give it a try!
Post a Comment