I need to vent! First, I think I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. You know how it is. Everything annoys you and your just plain grouchy! Well that's me today. Then to make matter worse, my kids at school have a MAJOR case of Spring fever! I completely understand, I do too! But, they were soooo bad. They were bad Friday, but I blamed it on the fact that it was Friday. They are NEVER bad on Mondays. Ugh!! There are 6 1/2 weeks left and they are gonna have to chill! Second, those of you in Memphis will totally understand, but all this Coach Cal business is about to push me over the edge. It is ripping my heart to shreds and I HATE IT!!! Third, I come home to find my neighbors running their mouth about my dog. Those are fighting words ladies. And, you just chose the wrong day to fool with me! But, I did the right thing, ignored them, came inside, and vented to Dustin instead. Ugh!!! I don't have time to fool with silly girls and their silly drama!
Park City Utah
4 years ago


14 comments:
I am so pissed about the whole Coach Cal thing! He totally sucks!! Hope your day gets better!
I cannot handle the Coach Cal situation either! He just said last week he WASN'T leaving Memphis and now this CRAP?!?!
Hope you have a relaxing evening!
Enjoy your wine, you totally deserve it!!!
We have neighbors who are always talking and I just can't stand it it is plain ugly! I hope tomorrow is better:)
Sorry your having a bad day! It will get better, wine will deff help! :)
Aww! I'm sorry girl! Want me to kick your neighbors in their shins?! DO. NOT. MESS. WITH. THE. DOGS!! Drink the whole bottle haha no don't do that, you will have a headache and want to scream tomorrow! Feel better xoxo
Sorry about your Monday!! We all have those from time to time and they stink!!! I hope tomorrow is great!
I'm so sorry to hear you had a pretty crumby Monday. I hope tomorrow is soooo much better!! :)
So not cool of your neighbors to be gossiping at all but seriously, who talks bad about dogs??? Crazy people!
Hope you enjoyed your wine!! :)
I'm sorry you had a crummy day :( I hope that glass or two of wine did the trick and you're feeling better today!
Aww friend, I'm sorry it was such a bad day. I hope you enjoyed that wine, you needed it! Here's to a better Tuesday!
Hope you are having a better day today! I hate those days when everything goes wrong ; (
I actually started reading the first one and I just could not get into it :( maybe I will try again and see if eventually it gets better. The movie was good though lol
I feel ya girl! To answer your question about the Coach Cal thing...I'm just so darn angry with him! It's all about ego. We already agreed to match whatever monetary offer they make. He just wants the whole legacy thing as head coach of KY. I say build one here! I just hate it b/c I know he will take his staff and our recruits and we will lost the Nike contract! Agh! Ok now I am off my soapbox hahaha!
Hey! I'm so glad you commented on my blog. Isn't this Coach Cal crap the worst? I think I'm finally recovering. FINALLY.
We should definitely all get together soon! I'll be keeping up with your blog. I LOVE it.
Post a Comment