Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!

This is what I woke up to this morning!

Dustin brought me flowers, a card, and a balloon for Valentine's Day! He's never bought a balloon before. I guess he thought it was just festive! Anyway, I was very excited! Talk about a nice way to start off Valentine's Day!!


I always take close ups of all the flowers he gives me. I have 2 big collage frames that have pictures of all the flowers he's ever given me and they are both almost full. I'll have to post that sometime. Anyway, here's a close up of my flowers I got today. Last night, Dustin and I went to Russo's with my parents. They have live music and good food on Fridays. They call it Wine Down Fridays! The band is Pam and Terry and they are very fun to go see. My mom and Pam have been friends since they were kids so we go see them frequently. Last night we ordered the Neapolitan cake for dessert. It kinda looks like a Valentine's dessert because of the colors. Anyway, our favorite waitress, Megan, put a happy face on it. How cute!!
Well I'm off to finish the last minute touches of Dustin's present for today. He's coming back over at 4 to watch the Memphis Tigers game with me, then we are heading to Bonefish for dinner! I hope everyone is having a fabulous Valentine's and I hope you feel very loved today! I love you all!!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Pretty flowers!

Brittney said...

How sweet! Happy Valentines!

Lauren said...

Awwwww, how sweet! Hope you felt loved today. Happy V-Day!!! :o)

Lindsey said...

Awww so sweet of him!!!

Betsy said...

Ooooo...those flowers are so pretty!! And I like the idea of a colage!

To answer your question, I just write on their desks with a magic marker. It comes right off with Magic Eraser!! (The BEST invention ever!!)

Hope you have a good week!

Chanel Fashionista said...

i left you something on my blog :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails