Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ready for the weekend

Tomorrow is Friday! Woo Hoo!! I am sooo looking forward to my 3 day weekend courtesy of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day! I don't have any real plans set for the weekend yet except sleeping in and staying warm. It's currently 14 degrees here. I absolutely despise winter and being cold. I can't think of anything worse than being cold. I'm one of those people that's gets cold (fairly easily) and seems to never be able to warm up again. I literally had to take a hot shower this afternoon to warm up. I was chilled to the bone! Tomorrow promises to be just as cold and miserable, but at least it's Friday!! I think it's gonna be better this weekend.



On another note, I'm sure you all heard about this.
This crash just blows my mind. When you hear about a plane crashing into the ocean, you think the worst. I just cannot believe that all these people were ok. PTL!!
Hope everyone has a fabulous Friday and stay warm!!!

6 comments:

AmberW said...

Isn't that crash just CRAZY! I couldn't believe it when I saw it. I am so thankful that everyone on board was okay.
Tomorrow is my Saturday so I plan on trying to stay warm too!! Have a great weekend :)

Brittney said...

I plan on chilling out this weekend, too. No big plans. I heard about the crash. And, I believe I heard correctly that the pilot was the only one who died and he is being deemed a hero by all. That is such a noble act- to lay down your life for the sake of other people.

Alison said...

It's 0 degrees here right now! That's slightly better than the -13 we started out with this morning :)

Thanks for the comment on my blog - you can buy the Clean Slate face primer anywhere that sells Tarte cosmetics, I got mine at Sephora. Pretty expensive, but worth it!

Barbecued Peaches said...

Just wanted to say Hi! I saw a comment you left on Make Mine A Mojito...I'm a DG from Georgia and I moved to Memphis last March. I've been helping out with the chapter here. They're really nice girls!

Whitney said...

So glad for the weekend too! I am so sick of this cold too - especially with no snow!!!!
PS:To answer your question, I'm not in school, I just had a seminar for work!
Have a great weekend!!

Anonymous said...

You should post about your Sammy! :):)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails