Friday, January 2, 2009

productive day

This morning I babysat Madelyn and Cayden (Dustin's niece and nephew) for about 3 hours. Cayden got a "big boy" 4 wheeler for Christmas and cannot get enough of it. He had to bring it to my house. The weather was so nice that we stayed outside just about the entire time they were here. He rode his 4 wheeler with the kids across the street and Maddie just hung out.
After they left, I decided to FINALLY tackle the Christmas decorations. It turns out I accumulated quite a bit for it only being my first year with a house! It took me almost 3 hours to get everything taken down, boxed away, and labeled. My house feels so clean and orderly now. But, take a look a this garage! Oh, Dustin.....gonna need some help getting all this in the attic Bub!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I want to go back to Lowe's. They have those containers buy one get one free!
I didn't realize you had that much stuff. Dang girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails