Thursday, January 22, 2009

look what I got.....

Today I was at work for 11 hours! That's much too long for teachers! We had some Family Literacy Night this evening. I didn't want to drive home only to turn around about 45 minutes later to go back, so I stayed and hung out. I had Dustin go by my house to let Sam out for me since I would be so late. When I got home, this is what I found!!!

5 comments:

Claudine said...

That is so sweet!

Mojito Maven said...

ok that is so sweet!! i bet that totally made your thursday!

Whitney said...

So sweet! They are beautiful!

USCEmily said...

wow! lucky girl! I made the mistake of saying one time that I hate roses so there are no flowers in my future.

The Pink Diaries said...

That is so sweet of your hubby to get you those!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails