Ok fans....what did you think? I for one am completely satisfied with tonight's episode. I was completely floored when he didn't give out the final rose, but I am so happy he didn't! I would have picked it exactly as Jason did! He has good taste. For good recaps check here and here. Also, don't forget to check here tomorrow for this awesome play by play recap. So, do you agree with Jason's choices? Who do you see as the final 2? We're down to 5!!
Park City Utah
4 years ago

8 comments:
LOVED tonight's episode! I am already ready to see next week's episode! Ha!
I loved tonight's episode! I was thinking don't pick Meagan because she is fake, don't pick Shannon because she is crazy, and the blonde (can't even rmbr her name) because she was a B*tch. I have liked Molly from the beginning...I have a soft spot for Stephanie...and I like the girl from Canada. what about you?
Well the person who was most featured tonight wins him in the end...any guesses? =)
I think it will be Melissa and Jillian.
You want Melissa because she shares the same name... and I SO want Jillian because a) she is cute! and b) she is Canadian just like me! yayy!
I was also VERY satisfied with his choices... ohhhhh how I love that show!
I hope it's Melissa or Molly. I loved Melissa when she was on the Cowboys Cheerleader show on CMT. And I am SO glad he got rid of Meagan!
Okay, you're like the umpteenth blo I've read that has blogged about last night's Bachelor episode, haha!! I so wish I wouldn't have missed it, because I guess it made for some good blogging material, huh? Glad I get to have the recaps though because I miss it due to school and lack of DVR, haha!! Have a GREAT day!! :)
I know I'm so ready for next week, but you're right it's going to be sad. All of them are really sweet.
I agree, Jason does has good taste! I am so glad he had 3 go home! Shannon and Lauren were starting to get on my nerves!
I'm pulling for Steph, I don't know why but I really like her.
Post a Comment