Saturday, December 13, 2008

Wild Week

It has been one WILD WEEK!! I don't know if it's the cold weather, the rain, the idea of the possibility of snow, or just that Christmas is coming, but the kids have been insanely wild! I came home exhausted every single day this week which resulted in me piling on the couch being lazy. Next week is sure to be just as crazy if not waaaayyyy worse. Wednesday we have a field trip, Thursday is Christmas festivities all day, and Friday is a 1/2 day before we get out for break! I will post about all of this upcoming fun later!

Anyway, last night Dustin and I went with some friends to Chili's! We used to be regulars there, but have not been since the summer. Shocker, I know!! Afterward, we drove around for a bit and looked at Christmas lights. This is one of my favorite things to do this time of year. I'm actually really wanting to go to Zoo Lights this year. Has anyone been before...how was it?

Well I'm off to Collierville to my parent's house to meet Dad to watch the Tigers play Georgetown. Keep your fingers crossed that the Tigers pull it off. GO TIGERS!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails