Monday, November 24, 2008

Here we go...again!!

Ok, so this is my second time starting a blog. Maybe I'll keep it this time, who knows! I like the idea of it, I just feel very boring. Anyway, stick around, and I will let you in on a little of my life!

I'm a Preschool teacher in Fayette County and I absolutely LOVE my job! How many people actually can say those words truthfully? Not many! It is fun, rewarding, and interesting all rolled into one. There's never a dull moment with 20 three and four year olds!


My boyfriend, Dustin, and I have been together for 5 years! We have the best time together. I'm such a lucky girl!! You will hear LOTS more about him and our adventures!


I bought a house in Oakland a few months ago.


It has been fun decorating and turning it into my home! However, I'm now in the process of turning it into a Winter Wonderland! Stay tuned for pictures of this later!


2 comments:

Robin said...

Melissa, So excited to see that you have a blog.
I am looking forward to reading it.. Loved the pictures.
Hope you enjoy your time off this week.. I sure am.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
Love ya, Aunt Robin

Jennifer said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!! Loves u bestie.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails